Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Welcome Whore

I am so excited to have started my own Fashion Whore Blog. Now I can give insights to what I think about in regards to fashion and art. If my typing seem a little random it because my thoughts are very random. So if you don't mind it, then keep reading.

My website is you want to check it out is http://fashion-whore.com Right now its going through a huge transformation along with my logo. I'm trying to keep Fashion Whore Fresh. New logo, new business cards, new website and yes new Whores!

I'm looking to do a website launch for the new look of the website. I'm in the process of finding a nice Toronto venue to have the party. I also have this urge to spin music at the party because I am a Dj. My name is Dj Whore DeVille.


Something about the word WHORE that never gets sick with me. I think I was a whore...in another life ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment